Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Products I've Been Recently Loving and Used Up and OOTD/FOTD

I've been having so many camera and uploading issues. My files are too big and are not uploading onto youtube for editing. Maybe it's the setting on my camera?? I don't really know but I was finally able to put these two videos up. I'm trying to get a tutorial up but there has been no success. I use natural daylight to try to film a tutorial but the sunlight is just too bright and washes me out. The colors I use do not show up well on the camera so I'm still working on that. I filmed my MAC eyeshadow collection two weeks back but I'm still unable to upload since the file is so large. Stay tuned. :)

First video is a review of the products I've been using recently and some products I've used up or about to finish.



Second is the outfit I wore that day. Spring is here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment