Wednesday, March 21, 2012

5 Products I'd Cry if They Were Discontinued

I saw a TAG on youtube which I thought was a perfect opportunity to show the products I use day to day and simply love and can't do without that I forget to talk about.

Items mentioned:

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler- only available online since they do not sell in US retail stores anymore. The best eyelash curler out there, especially for Asian eyes.

NARS Blush in Deep Throat- my favorite blush, pink with the perfect amount of peach and gold shimmer that just brightens up the face.

MAC 217 blending brush- I use this everyday since it deposits color and blends. I do not like any harsh lines so this is a must have!

Origins Precipitation Extra for Very Dry Skin- This leaves my skin silky soft and moisturized. There are two formulas, Origins Precipitation and Precipitation Extra. I use the regular one in the summer since it isn't as heavy and it comes in a bottle with a pump which is convenient. The Precipitation Extra is a must have for winter since I get itchy and super dry. It also helps greatly reduce the bumps on the back of my arms which I believe is called Keratosis Pilaris.


Clarisonic- This has helped reduce pore size and minimize hormonal breakouts. I have the Mia which is for traveling but I like this size better than the original. They also recently reduced their price from $149 to $119 so it's definitely worth the investment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment