Thursday, December 8, 2011

November Favorites

I was pretty busy in November so I kept my daily makeup routine rather simple. I've been using the same blush with almost all my looks. It's the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed. I do not have any other color like this in my collection. In the pan it looks like a brownish mauve color but on the cheeks it's the most natural flush that leans more pink. It just livens up my face and has easily become a top favorite of mine. It's so easy to not have to think about what blush I should use since this goes with pretty much everything. The other items mention in my favorites are:

DIOR Bronze Matte Sunshine- Honey Matte
Estee Lauder double wear concealer- Light
Nars blush- Gina
Laura Mercier caviar stick eye colour- Cocoa
MAC eyeshadows- All that glitters and Sable
Nars eyeshadow duo- Brousse
MAC lipstick- Viva glam Cyndi
Essie Nail Polishes- Limited Addiction and Very Structured
Macadamia Healing Oil Spray



No comments:

Post a Comment