Friday, December 2, 2011

Fall FOTD & OOTD

I was getting ready this morning and saw my Chanel Illusion D'Ombre cream eyeshadow sitting on my vanity which I initially was planning to return but never got around to it. The first time I had used it, it creased on my eyelids and the color was sheer and a bit uneven. I thought it wasn't worth the $36 I had spent. I gave this another try today and surprisingly it turns out this eyeshadow just gives the nicest shimmer. Chanel describes it as luminous and I think that's the perfect word for it. I used a primer and applied Chanel Ebloui on my eyelid with my fingers and blended the edges out with Mac's 217 crease brush. Then I applied a bit of Mac's Mythical Eyeshadow just on the crease. These two colors make a perfect combination.




Face: Bourjois healthy mix foundation #52 and Giorgio Armani Luminous silk #5.5 mixed, Dior Matte sunshine bronzer #2, Tarte exposed blush
Eyes: Estee Lauder double wear concealer in light, Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Ebloui, Mac Mythical, Mac soft brown
Lips: FusionBeauty LipFusion balm in Butterscotch

Now onto my outfit. Tie neck front blouse tops has been a trendy piece. The one I'm wearing is sleeveless and too cold to wear alone for fall/winter season so I paired it with a sweater. Layering is great for the colder weather and you are able to incorporate your summer pieces as well. I buttoned it to the top and tied a bow which just peaks out and adds a different texture and pattern to the simple sweater.



(Blouse and necklace F21, H&M sweater, Zara pants, Max studio boots, Michael Kors watch, House of Harlow bracelet, and ring from Saks Fifth Ave)

1 comment: