Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Deal Alert 12/14!!

I love finding great deals on the internet. Well the bad is, I end up shopping entirely way too much but I can't help it. There is a deal on Rue La La for Lord & Taylor. For $25 you get $50 to spend on anything. I normally don't shop there but they have plenty of high end make-up brands and a vast selection of shoes. I purchase two of these last time and got shoes. This time I'll probably get a face cream for winter. They also make great gifts. Also, they are having their Friends and Family sale on Thursday in stores. I believe you can combine this certificate with the sale in stores. I was able to combine coupon with this last time since it acts like a gift card. Pick it up!!

$25 for $50 at
Lord & Taylor




Here is my invite if you aren't a member already:http://www.ruelala.com/invite/schan79

No comments:

Post a Comment