Friday, December 16, 2011

Deal Alert- Last Minute Gift

I received an email from Juicy Couture that they were having a 30% entire site sale. I was still looking for gifts for Christmas and I came upon these nail polish sets from Deborah Lippmann. It is a special collabration for the holiday. These sets retails for $48 and they are now on sale for $16.78, that's 65% off! It would make a great little gift for someone or even yourself. You can even separate each polish and use them as stocking stuffers. Shipping is also free today.


 The Precious Metals set: Believe, Here Comes the Queen, and Jewel in the Crown.
Believe is the only color from their line that is not exclusive to this set. It is a celebrity color with Cher. I actually already have this color but Jewel in the Crown which is exclusive might just push me to get this anyway. I can always give away Believe.

The Shimmer and Shine Set: Bring on the Bling, Whatever Lola wants, Since I fell for you.
These shades are all part of their original line.

No comments:

Post a Comment