Friday, February 24, 2012

Keira Knightley Inspired London Premiere Makeup Look

I saw a picture of Keira Knightly at the premiere of "A Dangerous Method" at MayFair Hotel in London and I thought she looked gorgeous. I tried to re-create that look but the products she used were all Chanel. I tried to match colors I had to the Chanel Eclosion Eyeshadow Quad which was used on her eyes. I do not have her eye shape so I couldn't bring the eyeliner along the outside of my inner tear duct, mine hoods over that area. She also has full bottom lashes which mine are pretty much undetectible but I used the same color scheme. Here's what I used.

Face: Chanel perfection lumiere 30 Beige, Estee Lauder double wear concealer in light
Eyes: Chanel illusion de Ombre Ebloui as a base, Inglot eyeshadow #423 on the lash line, lower lashline and outer v, Shu Uemura eyeshadow M Brown 810 crease, Lorac Cocoa eyeshadow inner crease bone, MAC Nylon eyeshadow inner corner highlight, Clinique gel eyeliner in True Black, Urban Decay 24hr eyeliner in Zero
Cheeks: NARS Laguna Bronzer, Urban Decay Score blush
Lips: Chanel Coco Rouge in Chintz



1 comment: