Tuesday, November 15, 2011

First Post and road trip to Baltimore




 






(Striped sweater, vest, necklace- Forever21, MaxStudio boots, Zara belt, Michael Kors watch, House of Harlow ring. Tom Ford sunglasses)

Went on our first road trip to Baltimore with my dog. He was surprisingly well behaved. We stayed at a dog friendly hotel in downtown inner harbor. Went to Mrs. Shirley's for breakfast which was awarded best in Maryland and I'll have to agree. It is not your typical pancakes and eggs diner. I had the coconut cream stuffed french toast which was delish but the portion was huge so I only ate half of it. My boyfriend had steak and eggs which also had their famous fried green tomatoes. He devoured this in no time. Said it was the best breakfast he ever had!! This place is a must go if you ever visit Baltimore. After our huge breakfast we had to burn some of those calories off so went to the National Aquarium of Baltimore. It was really crowded but it was still a good time. Did a bit of shopping at Arundel Mills outlet mall. Went there mainly because they had a CCO. Ended up picking two items which I'll mention in a haul and then off to LP Steamers for dinner. Oysters and Crabs were fresh and yummy! A perfect weekend getaway...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!! Looks like you had a lot of fun.. =) I was the first to write a post. hehe

    ReplyDelete